Merit to Exhibit at SIR 2018
Merit Medical is thrilled to announce that we will be hosting several educational events during the annual Society of Interventional Radiology meeting in Los Angeles, CA from March 17-22. The events will take place at Merit Medical booth #215 where attendees will also be introduced to our recently acquired ACHIEVE?, TEMNO?, TRU-CUT? biopsy products and the ASPIRA? drainage system, have the chance to use our state-of-the-art simulator to practice Prostatic Artery Embolization (PAE) skills, and learn about our Physician Education Programs.
Products and Demonstrations available at the Merit SIR Booth
- PAE products from start-to-finish, including the only embolic indicated for PAE
- Radial Access start-to-finish, including the new PreludeSYNC? Radial Compression Device, with customizable band
- Interventional Spine products, including the new steerable balloons
- Comprehensive Biopsy portfolio, including the recently acquired ACHIEVE, TEMNO and TRU-CUT
- Comprehensive Drainage portfolio, including the recently acquired ASPIRA drainage system
- Hands-on Opportunities with a PAE simulator and Vascular Mode
- Learn about Physician Training programs: ThinkPAE?, ThinkRadial?, and ThinkInterventionalSpine?
- Learn about patient awareness programs and tools for UFE and PAE
- Eat and Be Educated speaker programs at the Merit Booth. See the schedule posted below, including renowned speakers in their respective areas of practice.
Eat and Be Educated at Merit Booth 215
Sunday, March 18 at Noon: “Launching your PAE Practice: Identifying Patients, Tools and Case Studies”
Charles Nutting, DO, FSIR, Minimally Invasive Procedure Specialists, Denver, Colorado
Dr. Nutting specializes in PAE and Liver Cancer
Monday, March 19 at 10 – 10:30 am: “Left Distal Transradial Access (LdTRA): Handing Patients Better Care”
Darren Klass, MD, PhD, MRCS, FRCR, FRCPC, Clinical Associate Professor, Vancouver General & UBC Hospitals, Vancouver, British Columbia
Monday, March 19 at Noon: “Best Practices with the Merit ASPIRA? Drainage System for Placement and Maintenance in the After-care Setting”
Michael T. Serle, MS, PA-C, Pinehurst Radiology, Pinehurst, North Carolina
Tuesday, March 20 at Noon: “Targeted RF Ablative Therapy in Metastatic Spine Disease: Innovation and Clinical Evidence.”
Jack W. Jennings, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri