Learn More About the PreludeSYNC? Radial Compression Device
Features & Benefits
- The PreludeSYNC? assists in achieving vascular hemostasis.
- Access site visibility – Large area with clear, unobstructed site visibility.
- The PreludeSYNC? is constructed from a soft material that lies against the patient’s skin while providing an outer layer that is easy to clean.
- The balloon was designed to comfortably achieve patent hemostasis.
- Band attachment was designed with a material that provides adjustable, secure placement of the device.
- Available in two sizes, 24 cm and 29 cm
- Available with the safety and convenience of a specialized connection device and syringe
- Also available with a standard luer device and standard syringe
* Data on file
|Catalog Number||Product Family||Trademark||Expanded Family Name||Size (Volume)||Hub Style||Band Length||Grip||Maximum Inflation Volume||UOM||Plunger Color||Barrel Printing||Syringe Body Material||Web Category|
|SRB20AC||20 mL||Slip Male Luer (Adapter)||Flat Grip||White||PreludeSYNC||Gamma Compatible Polycarbonate||preludesync|
|SRB24AC||Compression Device||PreludeSYNC?||Radial Compression Device||24 cm||20 mL||5 PK|
|SRB24MED||Compression Device||PreludeSYNC?||Radial Compression Device||24 cm||20 mL||5 PK|
|SRB29AC||Compression Device||PreludeSYNC?||Radial Compression Device||29 cm||20 mL||5 PK|
|SRB29MED||Compression Device||PreludeSYNC?||Radial Compression Device||29 cm||20 mL||5 PK|