Learn More About ReSolve ConvertX? Nephroureteral Stent System
First Impressions of the ReSolve ConvertX
Simple Conversion in Office or at Bedside
Features & Benefits
The ReSolve ConvertX Nephroureteral Stent System is used for temporary internal drainage in patients with severe ureteral obstructions. Its convertible design eliminates the drain-to-stent procedure required for these patients.
The ReSolve ConvertX Biliary Stent System is used for temporary internal drainage in patients with severe biliary obstructions. A groundbreaking device, it is the first temporary biliary stent designed for use by interventional radiologists. Like the Nephroureteral Stent System, simple conversion to the stent can be done in an office or at bedside, eliminating the drain-to-stent procedure typically required for these patients.
In addition to revolutionizing the patient experience, the ReSolve ConvertX Stent System offers the following benefits:
- Reduced cost, time, and risk (See Note 2, below)
- Intuitive stent conversion
- Multiple stent configurations, including a variety of sizes and lengths
- Availability with both plastic and flexible stiffening cannulas
Prevent migration of the ReSolve ConvertX Stent System with one of the following innovative suture-free catheter securement devices:
- The Revolution? Catheter Securement Device leaves the insertion site visible for cleaning and monitoring. It includes a see-through cap for added protection when showering.
- The StayFIX? Fixation Device is water resistant, allowing patients to shower without covering up the device. Its hydrocolloid material reduces skin irritation by absorbing fluid leaking from the insertion site.
1 Data on file
2 Due to eliminating an interventional exchange procedure.